We hope the following information will help you make an informed decision
about how you visit this website and whether or not to share personal
information with us.
Type of information collected
- During a regular visit (no "sign-in" required), CivilARCH's servers
automatically record information about your visit to our website such as which
pages are visited, which links you follow, your IP address, browser type,
language used, date and time of your visit, etc.
- When you register in order to download software, purchase a product or
service, answer a survey, etc., you will be asked to provide information
that personally identifies you (name, email, and in many cases, other
information such as your billing address when purchasing, etc.). This
information is also stored on CivilARCH's servers.
- Your browser may store cookies on your computer at the request of our
website. Cookies do not contain any personal information, but allow CivilARCH's
servers to identify your browser on subsequent visits.
- When you send email or other communications to CivilARCH, including support,
quote or discount request forms, they are automatically stored on our
Use of the information
CivilARCH uses this information for the following purposes:
- To optimize and personalize the website content and navigational choices.
- To process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our
- To provide a better experience when you contact technical support or
- To audit and analyze the information to improve CivilARCH technologies or
- To send you information regarding updates, offers, products, services,
- To send you information on behalf of CivilARCH's affiliates. See the "Your
choices" section below if this or other uses do not interest you.
- To aggregate non-personal information and share with third
Sharing of the information
- CivilARCH will not provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone
number, or any other personal information to any third party without first
notifying you and obtaining your consent.
- If CivilARCH is acquired, or is involved in a merger or any other form of
sale of some or all of its assets, you will be notified before your personal
information is transferred. See the "Your choices" section below for actions
you can take in this event.
- CivilARCH reserves the right to disclose personal information to third
parties in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, government request
or legal process, to prevent fraud or technical issues, to obtain required
assistance in processing personal information, or protect against imminent
harm. In such cases, the third party will be required to comply (when CivilARCH
has the legal power to compel such compliance) with this privacy statement and
take appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- CivilARCH uses common security measures to protect against unauthorized
access, alteration or destruction of data. This includes using 128-bit SSL and
keeping servers in locked server rooms.
- CivilARCH provides access to stored personal information only to employees
or contractors that require it in order to operate or develop our products or
- You may disable cookies, although some of our services or operations may
not function properly as a result.
- You may decline to register and therefore renounce receiving the products,
features or services that require registration.
- You may request to no longer receive email or other types of
communications, in which case CivilARCH will take commercially reasonable steps
to ensure that we comply with your request.
- You may request to receive your personal information, or to have your
personal information deleted or corrected if it is inaccurate.
- Feel free to contact the webmaster with questions, comments or
Changes to this privacy statement
- This privacy statement may change from time to time. We will not reduce
any rights you have under this policy without first obtaining your
- The version of this privacy statement will be identified at the top of
this page by the revision date.
Revised February 14, 2009